Here is the compliance bit!
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website
The term ‘Nicholas Associates Group Limited’ or ‘Olano’ or any subsidiary brand which is part of Nicholas Associates Group ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Reginald Arthur House, Percy Street, Rotherham S65 1ED. Our company registration number is 3606174, Registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We do value your privacy!
Nicholas Associates Holdings Limited (“the Company”) and its subsidiaries is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. Authorised members of our staff have access to this information and act as data processors.
We ask you to share information with us so that we can provide you with work-finding and related services. Unless we are allowed to do so by law, we will not give your information to anyone without your consent.
The Privacy Notice tells you what information we collect, how we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with.
It also tells you about your rights as an individual with regards to the processing of your personal data, so we recommend that you take the time to read this document.
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your data protection rights, we use Samurai Digital Security as our nominated Data Protection Officer, for any GDPR or DPA queries please contact them on:
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use Google Analytics log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and no personal data is captured.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Specifically the cookies used across our sites are:
- _ga – used for analytics
- _gid – used for analytics
- Yestocookies – used to monitor cookie acceptance
- _cfduid – helps manage secure delivery
- NASESSID – session cookie
- SESS – Session cookie
Our GDPR is sorted!
GDPR/Data Protection Act 2018 Statement
The General Data Protection Regulation came into force on the 25th of May 2018 and the Data Protection Act 2017 – 2019 came into force in 2019. The purpose of this Statement is to highlight Nicholas Associates Group Holding Limited and its subsidiaries commitment to the highest standards of information security and privacy.
- Reviewed our internal data protection and privacy policies and procedures to ensure they comply with GDPR.
- Reviewed our approach to collecting consent.
- Appointed a Data Protection officer and internal working group.
- Audited our internal policies and processes to ensure we meet the requirements.
- Trained our staff on the changes GDPR introduced.
- Worked closely with third parties we share data with on their responsibilities.
- Conducted an internal review of the data we collect, store, manage, process and control.
- We only collect as much information as we need.
- Data we collect is relevant and up to date.
- Data is only kept for as long as required.
- We offer transparency in our data collection and processing.
- Data subjects are made aware of the information we hold on them upon request.
- All third parties we deal with meet the requirements and we provide this information through our privacy notices in the areas we collect data.
- Data is kept safe and secure, both when in transit and when at rest.
- No personal data is transferred outside of the European Union.
- Our staff are trained at induction with annual refreshers.
- Integration of privacy impact assessments and data reviews into our processes.
- Ongoing assessments, audit of our internal and the third parties whom we share data with.
We take our security very seriously and have achieved the following certifications:
- Cyber Essentials.
Our Business data is held at datacentres that are:
Certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 27001 across all locations.